"In this episode, Joe talks with the CEO and Founder of The Urban Pacific Group, Scott Choppin! Scott has 35+ years experience in the world of real estate and has been featured in Forbes, the LA Times, Builder Magazine, and many other real estate development publications.
During their conversation they touch on...
- The unique way Scott has built his company by providing housing specifically for middle class families called "Urban Townhome"
- They breakdown what makes it so advantageous for him as well as the families moving into them
- Scott breaks down why he tries to keep these projects as simple and as close to the original model as possible
- The state of incorporating solar panels into projects and what the future holds for it in real estate development
- In the near future he wants to own over 5,000 units with an additional 500 units a year in SoCal as well as expanding up and down the coast
- Finally, Scott touches on leaving a legacy for his 3 kids and building his portfolio for them."
Subscribe to our regular newsletter and get exclusive access to our next investment opportunity.